Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thank you so much Ben & Amy!

Dear Deanna,
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you once again. We received so many compliments on you and your wonderful personality. I am so absolutely thankful that you were part of my and Ben's vow renewal. You did such a great job of making us feel secure, safe, and beautiful. I simply cannot wait for the pictures. I'm impatient already! ;)
I hope that November is a good month. Take a lot of bubble baths, enjoy nice glasses of wine, read some good books. That right there is pretty much my formula for non-sanity! I highly recommend the Well-Fed Head used bookstore in downtown Springfield. Comfortable couches, gorgeous shelves filled with reasonably priced and loved books and nice art always on the walls. I'm sure the weather is going to be turning soon, so hot cocoa, warm blankets and books are always my formula for comfort.
Take care and I look forward to hearing from you.
ALS

No comments: