Saturday, July 10, 2010

trevor + mackenzie | wedding

 This one was extra special to me...I've known Trevor and Mackenzie for a couple years and have had the pleasure of Mackenzie's assistance in the studio and on quite a few location shoots!  When she asked me to be the one to shoot her wedding, I was totally excited!  I'm so happy for them and love them tons!  I asked Mackenzie to share some of her details with us...







Where did you getting married: Osage, Arkansas. Osage Baptist Church
Why did you choose this location: I grew up here and at the church
What’s your Wedding theme: No particular theme was used
Her best moment: When it was over
His best moment: Making Mackenzie my wife
Fave wedding gift: That so many people came to take part in our special day.
Best surprise: That no crisis happened on the wedding day; other than our issues with the marriage license the day before
How would you describe your day: Just what we wanted... wonderful
Vendors
Ceremony: Osage Baptist Church - Osage, AR
Bridesmaids’ dresses: JcPenny's
Guys clothes: Karl's Tux - Springfield, MO
Gown: Low's Bridal - Brinkley, AR
Cake: Celebrations by Nina - Harrison, AR
Hair:  Attitudes - Berryville, AR
Reception location: Osage Baptist Church - Osage, AR

No comments: