Monday, January 02, 2012

Welcome 2012!

I am very thankful looking back on the past year(s).  
I thank God for bringing me through stage 4 endometriosis and a hysterectomy in 2008, 
growing my business in 2009, the sale of my house in 2010 and giving me peace 
through two studio moves in a year's time this past year.  
2012 promises to be even better than ever!
I read recently,(like this morning ) that we are given more than 525, 000 minutes a year.  
And I also read recently that it's good to start with the end in mind.  
Looking back on 2011 and the common factor that I can attribute to the growth of my business and the countless answered prayers is exactly that...countless prayers.  
Prayers for my family, my friends and my clients.  
So with the end in mind...another great year, 
I put my focus on Isaiah 2:17 "the Lord alone will be exalted".  
Minute by minute...
I look forward to what 2012 has in store 
and I pray the same for you! 

No comments: