Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Redeeming Love Session...

 This session was a labor of love for both Sharla & myself.  Our hearts poured into it just as a spirit of love and a message from this good summer read; "Redeeming Love" .   If you've ever been swept away by a summer read and your heart has been moved, then you will know what we were feeling and thinking while working on this.  Most importantly, we wanted to communicate the message of coming to a place of accepting the overwhelming, abundant, un-ending love God has for each of us!  Our hope is only that it touches your heart.
 "You are all fair, my love, 
there is no flaw in you. "   ...Song of Solomon 4:7


 "But now, thus says the Lord, your creator,
O Jacob, and he who formed you, O Israel; "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; 
I have called you by name; you are mine!"  Isaiah 43:1




"Because a thing seems difficult to you
do not think it impossible." 
...Marcus Aurelius




   





  

" Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest..."
...Jesus
Matthew 11:29
An incredible bonus to Sharla's session 
and a perfect example of how the Lord delights in delighting us...
Sharla & her husband found out she is pregnant!  So, she was expecting when these images were shot, unbeknownst to us!  Amen!  

No comments: